Thursday, May 12, 2011
Thursday Morning Confessions
2. I seriously considered shaving the cats for a minute or two yesterday.
3. I also thought about vacuuming them.
4. I prayed with all my heart that it would rain all morning so that field day would be canceled and I wouldn't have to go eat lunch--not once but TWICE--with a bunch of hyped up 5 and 6 years olds.
5. It didn't work.
6. I wear a fanny pack at the gym. Don't you judge me. I have keys and water and my note book and my phone to keep track of. It makes life easier.
7. I can feel you judging me.
8. I'm a little bit worried that Amelia may suffer from Trichotillomania. For real.
9. I may need to take out a large loan just to pay for all the crap that Ben is required to have for Scout camp.
10. I really, really, really hope there are no more tornado warnings in the near future, because our safe room is currently where the litter box resides.
Posted by Brandi at 12:05 PM