Friday, September 24, 2010
Friday Afternoon Confessions
1. "Hangin' Tough" by New Kids on the Block came on when I was driving today, and I didn't change the station.
2. Not only did I not change it, I turned it up. And sang along.
3. I officially have gotten my Quads Of Steel back.
4. I officially still have abs of dough.
5. Number four depresses me. I had a tummy tuck, for crying out loud! I shouldn't have Michelle Duggar's abdomen. I'm sure the 15 pounds I've packed on since May aren't helping.
6. Crap. What if Michelle Duggar, after birthing 19 children, has a better abdomen than me?
7. I'm in dire need of a girl's weekend. Who wants to spend a weekend in Nashville with me?
8. I'm currently addicted to grilling, 30 Rock, and Jack Link's Jalapeno beef jerky.
9. Last night at parent/teacher conferences, Amelia's teacher told me in not so many words that she was too young and too small to be in Kindergarten, and barring some miracle, would need to repeat it. And then I cried all the way home because I really, really just want one freakin' kid who is not having issues at school, and I thought Amelia was it.
10. If Gretchen and her mullet wins Project Runway, I...I...I'll probably just keep on watching every season, but I'll be really pissed for awhile!
Posted by Brandi at 3:44 PM