Thursday, December 23, 2010
Thursday Morning Confessions
1. Sometimes I wish I lived in my Christmas village.
2. I have successfully been ignoring the fact that Will leaves in threeish weeks. If I don't think about it, it won't happen, right?
3. Your Christmas cards? I throw them away. It's not that I don't like getting them--I do. But I don't keep them. Sorry.
4. I have a zit on my back that's so large I should probably name it and claim it as a dependent on my taxes.
5. I'm only blogging right now so I can put off my enormous to-do list for a few minutes longer.
6. I vowed that I would stick to my regular wake up at 5, work out at 8, in bed by 10 schedule during vacation. Instead, I have been waking up at 7, working out when and if I feel like it, and haven't been to bed before midnight.
7. I put money instead of candy in the last three drawers of our advent calendar this year. The kids all whined and traded their money for candy.
8. I haven't the foggiest idea how to cook the ham for the Christmas Eve dinner we're hosting tomorrow.
9. I kind of want to get a cat.
10. Re-watching Battlestar Galactica isn't as much fun when you know who all the Cylons are.
Posted by Brandi at 9:57 AM