- Not being able to sleep on my stomach.
- Wearing this stupid binder 24/7.
- Having to schedule my showers around Will being home so he can wrap me up in aforementioned binder.
- Having a filthy house I can't do anything about.
- The back talking from 11 year olds.
- The whining from 4 year olds.
- The disobedience from 5 year olds.
Really, I could keep going.
But the title refers to Lost in this case.
I've got two episodes I could talk about, but there's just no enthusiasm left for it. Maybe it was because I was looped up on Percocet, but I didn't even feel a twinge of sadness when we lost four big characters last week--three who were original cast members. This week had the potential to be really exciting, but it just left me pissed because there were still no big answers. That episode could have been full--full--of answers. But all we really got was who "Adam and Eve" were, that there really is something on the island that needs protecting, and Smokey may or may not actually be Jacob's brother.
I really, really just want to know what the island is. "A cork" just isn't quite cutting it for me. And at this point I'm afraid that that's all the answer we'll get. It is what it is and we just have to accept it without understanding it. And that makes me mad. I've been a loyal viewer for all six seasons and I feel like I, and those like me, are owed more than that.
There are two episodes left. They better not disappoint.