Thursday, February 10, 2011
Thursday Morning Confessions
1. I haven't changed my calendar since November.
2. I feel guilty when I make a Middle Eastern dish and serve it with pork.
3. I have a Facebook "friend" that I despise. I keep this person as a "friend" because we have numerous "friends" in common, and even though this person likely has me hidden, every time a mutual "friend" comments on my status or I comment on theirs, the "friend" I despise is forced to see it. And I know it annoys them. And that makes me happy.
4. We're on day four of snow days this week. I made my kids clean and organize their closets after breakfast. Now they're all doing homework that I made up for them. After that, they're washing mop boards in every room.
5. I haven't cooked potatoes or red meat since Will left more than three weeks ago.
6. There's nothing wrong with cereal for dinner once a week, right?
7. I'm teaching a group exercise class twice a week. It's giving me a complex because I'm pretty much the fattest person there.
8. I might have gone into Will's closet and sniffed his clothes when I missed him last week.
9. I broke the car wash near me last week because I can't drive in a straight line.
10. I painted my dining set black and replaced the chairs. I love it. You can see the before and afters HERE (scroll down to the end of the post).
Posted by Brandi at 12:13 PM