Currently we both have prepaid Tracfones that cost us $5 at Wal-Mart. But you can text (with difficulty) and hey, they have more than one ringtone to choose from!
But Will's job will require a lot of texting and calling. And I like cool gadgets. Plus hello, e-mail on my phone would be awesome. And hey, I even talked on my cellphone twice this week. By choice!
Unfortunately, our first pick of phones and service plans is a little too pricey for our budget (Droids with unlimited everything and a data plan). So, we're looking around at less expensive options. Really, anything will be an upgrade at this point, but if we're going to drop our landline and lock ourselves into a contract, we want something good.
So internets, help me. What should we get? What do you have? Advise me, oh wise and technologically advanced ones.
Here's our wish list:
- Will wants a full texting keyboard.
- I want a touch screen.
- Data would be really, really great. More my wish than Will's.
- This will replace our landline entirely, however we're not really phone people so we could probably get by without an unlimited plan.
- I want a really good camera in mine.
- It needs to get service in the Clarksville, Tennessee area.
- Preferably $100 a month or less for the plan.